Kevin Robillard, MD
Stomach Doctor in Buffalo, NYBuffalo Gastroenterology Associates, LLP
- Buffalo Gastroenterology Associates, L.L.P., Orchard Park, N.Y.
- WNY Center for Ambulatory Surgery, West Seneca, N.Y.
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, N.Y.
- President of the GI & Liver Society of Western New York
- Bachelor of Science-Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.
- Fellowship Training-Gastroenterology/Hepatology-University of Rochester, Digestive Disease Unit, Rochester, N.Y.
- Residency Training-Internal Medicine Residency, University of Rochester, Dept. of Internal Medicine, Rochester, N.Y.
- Doctor of Medicine-State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, N.Y.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology 2005-2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine 2002-2012
- New York State Board of Professional Licensure
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York & Erie County
- Selected for Fellowship Education Committee
- Selected for Academic Gastroenterology Conference
- Western New York GI and Liver Society
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy